- Commitment to participate in the full program, including in person meetings at MIT in Cambridge
- Ongoing research project and multiple year research experience
As part of the application, you will be required to submit:
- Demographic information
- A short description (150 words max) of your career interests
- A short description (150 words max) of what your goals are in participating in the program
- A description (250 words max) of the research that you would focus on as part of the program
- Statement that, if you are admitted and accept a position in the program, you agree to participate fully, including attending the mentoring sessions at MIT.
Applications will be reviewed by IMPACT faculty; the top candidates will be notified about selection to the program.
The program is committed to actively engaging groups that are underrepresented in STEM.